P. O. Box 213
2425 N. Section St.
Sullivan, IN 47882
We are always looking for volunteers to:
· Clean (at the shelter or PetSmart)
· Animal Care and Enrichment (exercise dogs, play with cats, read to animals, teach them tricks or obedience, grooming and baths, filling kongs, making toys and treats for animals, helping with behavior assessments)
· Represent the organization at adoption events, fundraising events, and public education opportunities
· Building and Equipment Maintenance
· Handyman work
· Transporting Animals to rescues
· Marketing/ AdvertisingIf you are interested in making a difference, please CONTACT US or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an orientation time that works for you.
adopt? Sponsor an animal’s care! This sponsorship allows us to
offer a reduced adoption fee, provide lifesaving heartworm
treatment or vet an animal prior to leaving for rescue. Sponsor
or visit the shelter or email email@example.com to learn more.
By sponsoring a kennel, you or your business can help to fund the cost of care for the animals that come into the shelter. Each animal receives basic vaccines, deworming, flea/tick preventative, heartworm testing for dogs, Feline Leukemia and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus testing for cats, spay or neuter, and microchip before being adopted out of our facility. Puppies and kittens receive multiple rounds of vaccinations. In addition to medical care, animals receive 2 meals daily as well as a sanitary environment and socialization.
When you sponsor a kennel, a personalized plaque will be placed on your choice of either a dog or cat kennel for the sponsorship period. Plaques can be personalized with your name, your company’s name, or in memory of a beloved family member, special friend or cherished pet. You will receive either an email or mail update monthly about each animal that comes into your kennel for that period. You will hear about their story from the time they come to us to the time they find the perfect home of their own. In addition, your sponsorship is tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.KENNEL SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION
Fostering is a vital part of our program. We are always on the lookout for new foster homes for pregnant mommas, young babies, and dogs awaiting transport to rescue.
Are you a baker? Interested in doing a donation drive? Put your talents to use by raising funds or supplies for the shelter! Get inspired! This is a great way to get community members of all ages involved!CONTACT US with your ideas and get your community organization, business, class, school, scout troop, or other group involved!